[CT Birds] Advice for Lark Sparrow Search on 12/31 and 1/1

James Dugan jim at duganworks.com
Sun Dec 30 11:06:56 EST 2012

Hey Mike,

Not sure if you have gotten sound advise off list on this yet but the Landfill website states:
Closed on New Year's Day, Saturday before Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Closes Early on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.
http://www.townofwindsorct.com/publicworks/index.php?page=121
So it looks like if you can go early tomorrow you should be fine.
I'd give them a call to find exactly what Closes Early on New Years Eve. means,
The office number is 860-285-1833

Happy New Years,
Jim Dugan
New Milford