[CT Birds] Old Saybrook Highlights

Andrew Griswold andrewgriswold at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 12:03:22 EST 2012

Other highlights from the day included a Northern Rough-legged Hawk, a large alcid sp., Eastern Meadowlark, and high numbers of American Pipit and Ruddy Duck.

Reports from some areas are still outstanding, so final count for the area is unknown. Due to high winds the total will likely be less than most years past, with a total around 110.

Cheers,  A.

Sent from the field.
860.575.4317 cell