[CT Birds] Hamden Toot Toot: Rusty & RBNH friends, &c.

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Mon Dec 31 15:40:25 EST 2012

Rusty the RBNH has been hanging out much of the day, along with a Carolina Wren and other usual suspects.

Then also a pair of RBNH came by, I'm quite sure distinct from our regular RBNH.  I think I saw all three separately (one was a dark back in the laurel) and the pair seemed together and behaved differently from our regular RBNH, a bit shier of the feeders, &c.

From Arthur Shippee:
12/31/12 - Hamden, North Lake Dr. -- 2 or prob. 3 Red-breasted Nuthatch