[CT Birds] Eastern Bluebirds

Jane Olsen olsenj at stlukesct.org
Mon Dec 31 19:39:48 EST 2012

Three beautiful Eastern Bluebirds at our suet feeder yesterday.  We rarely
see them in our immediate area, even in the summer.  Apparently they were
after the insects in the suet cake.

Jane Nicklin Olsen
Fifth Grade Teacher
St. Luke's School
New Canaan, CT 06840
email: olsenj at stlukesct.org
phone: +1 (203) 801-4905

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and any attachments and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized.*

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.