[CT Birds] Hawk reducing my bird count

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Tue Jan 1 12:23:39 EST 2013

My feeder birds are hiding in the shrubs and my species count is around 10 -- wish the hawk in the tree out front would just catch someone so they can all come out!  I think it's a Cooper's but want to see it fly to be sure.

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville, CT

If you want to build a ship, don't herd people together to collect wood and don't assign them
tasks and work but rather, teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."
                           -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery