[CT Birds] For Rare Bird Book Aficionados

malematthew at comcast.net malematthew at comcast.net
Tue Jan 1 18:13:15 EST 2013

Another book for collectors is Oliver Goldsmiths ,History of the Earth and Animated Nature,mine is volume 3 of a 4 volume set.  Covers birds & fish printed in the 1790s in Philadelphia....I,ve got an extra copy if anyone is interested.....talks of things like Condors carrying off children, and sailors eating DoDos.....

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App