[CT Birds] A YEARLY Yard List

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 2 00:21:51 EST 2013

With the talk of bird listing this year on this site, I would like to post a
challenge.
Back in 2005, I for the first time in decades, stopped my yearly listings.
Having
done listing for so many years, I felt it was time for me to just enjoy seeing
birds and enjoying them with freedom without pressure to list.   However.......

I do have a very good yard list that has been growing since 1975. But seeing I
have never done a YEARLY Yard List before, I thought maybe this year would be a
fun one to do so. Maybe some out there might consider doing one as well?

As with my on going yard list, I will count only birds seen within the yard or
flying directly above it. Birds will not be counted if seen from the yard but
off the property. This is a true yard list. So is anyone interested in joining
me in a yearly 2013 yard list? Would love to hear from you off site.

Paul Carrier - Harwinton