[CT Birds] NHBC First Wednesday Walk Report 1/2/13 Sherwood Island SP BRRRRRR!

Kristin O. Johnson kriswaxwing99 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:32:18 EST 2013

Seventeen Participants joined our Leader, Tina Green and Assistant Leader,
Frank Mantlik at Sherwood Island State Park, Westport today from 8:00 am to
11:00 am.  It was really cold starting out along the shore, but warmed up
slightly during the morning.  It was a very worthwhile walk and we added a
number of new species to our 2013 lists.
The 52 SPECIES Seen are listed below: Kris Johnson, Scribe
Brant
Canada Goose
Mute Swan
Gadwall