[CT Birds] What designates a Yard?

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 6 14:02:32 EST 2013

Hi Dave - good question.

Don't know how to define a home yard properly. Its easy when your house or such
is on a small plot. But maybe we need to define what a Yard is.
 I might suggest maybe we defining a-(your )- yard as not more than 2 Acres?
Maybe define it as so many feet from the house in each direction? I think we who
are doing a yearly yard list need to know this, yes? You can contact me with
your suggestions privately, then when we know, I can make a post here on CT
Birds.

Just added a Raven today!   Paul Carrier - Harwinton