[CT Birds] Trumpeter Swans... official?

Greg Hanisek ghanisek at rep-am.com
Tue Jan 8 16:23:42 EST 2013

Folks,

This question has been addressed in recent ARCC reports, which are available
on line at the COA website, www.ctbirding.org. It's a little complicated so
rather than run through it here, please check out that resource. Information
is available in the 15th and 17th Reports.

Greg Hanisek
Secretary
Avian Records Committee of Connecticut