[CT Birds] Shopping Center Crows

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 17:54:49 EST 2013

Dave,

One time, when I was living in Norwich, I decided to inspect that area
crow roost up close.  That year/time they were near an office complex.  I
 parked right under the trees and got out to marvel at the spectacle.
At about sunset, and with thousands of crows present, they started
clearing their bowels.  I sprinted to the car and got out of there with
minimal damage considering the poop rain that started coming down.
Funny, but I haven't gone back to one since.

Glenn Williams
Mystic