[CT Birds] On Monk Parakeet sightings in "odd" places

Paul Koker pkoker2011 at charter.net
Wed Jan 9 20:42:17 EST 2013

Kevin,
Interesting information.  And while others are fascinated or irritated by
the posts on monk parakeets, my thoughts took a rather Monty Pythonesque
turn when I read your statement "(Monks are sexually monogamous)".  All I
can picture is a bunch of monks chanting and whacking themselves on the head
with their books every few steps.  Oh boy, way too Catholic of an
upbringing...or way too much Monty Python....

Paul
New Milford