[CT Birds] Monks at Hammo

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 11:13:13 EST 2013

I received a very prompt and codial reply to my question about the disappearance of the Monk Parakeets at Hammo. It was explained that the state did not do it. That they were damaged in recent storms and they dispersed on their own. I know for sure that they were gone prior to the recent storms of the past two years. That they are not in the area sounds atypical to me, that they have not tried again there is curious. Anyway, i accept the state at its word...and am moving on

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Mark