[CT Birds] Monks at Hammo

Kevin Burgio kevin.burgio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 14:45:51 EST 2013

For what it's worth, a couple of people have reported a nest site in
Madison approximately 2.6 km away from the previous nest site in Hammo camp
ground.  While there is no way to tell, it is possible that the nest may
have fallen in a storm and they chose to nest down the road.  I have no
idea how long the new nests have been there though.

Kevin

--
Kevin Burgio (CV)<http://hydrodictyon.eeb.uconn.edu/eebedia/images/b/bb/Burgio_CV2.pdf>
kevin.burgio at uconn.edu