[CT Birds] Greenwich Point Park 1/6/13

wingsct at juno.com wingsct at juno.com
Mon Jan 7 09:01:00 EST 2013

In addition to the previous sightings, I returned to the point late afternoonand sighted (& photograped) the Snowy Egret feeding in the little pondjust beyond the yacht club and Chimes Building.The Bald Eagle was quite a surprise - perched atop a tree affordingstunning views, and spotted as we ended the bird walk. Meredith SampsonOld Greenwich