[CT Birds] yard birds

Marty Swanhall swanhallm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:10:36 EST 2013

Hi Paul:

Thanks for sending out Gary's post explaining the 'big deal' over yard...

For years, I have kept a list of yard birds and will do so again this
year.  My property is about 1.5 acres so I am in the yard classification
from what I have been reading.

Just to clear up something - if I see a bird fly over my yard I can count
it but if it flies over neighbor's yard I cannot count it - right?

Thanks again,