[CT Birds] Trumpeter Swans... official?

Greg Hanisek ghanisek at rep-am.com
Tue Jan 8 16:23:42 EST 2013

This question has been addressed in recent ARCC reports, which are available
on line at the COA website, www.ctbirding.org. It's a little complicated so
rather than run through it here, please check out that resource. Information
is available in the 15th and 17th Reports.

Greg Hanisek
Avian Records Committee of Connecticut