[CT Birds] Common Teal reports

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 21:48:47 EST 2013

Hi all,

I've been collecting Common (Eurasian Green-winged) Teal reports and I'm looking for specific dates on bird(s) that occurred in Gulf Pond, Milford, from 1983 to at least 1988. There are one or more individuals that seemed to have wintered there annually, although I have no dates for 1984, and most other dates published are not specific. The literature mentions that the birds occurred during a three month period, but without dates. If anyone has old records they'd be will to share, I'd greatly appreciate it. Other Common Teal or hybrid teal reports are welcome, as well. Thank you, and please send reports to me at Peeplo at aol.com.

Frank Gallo,
Life is short. Bird often.