[CT Birds] Recent additions to my FL seasonal list

Sailcarm sailcarm at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 16:48:33 EST 2013

Just thought I would let you all know a few of the birds I have added to my seasonal Florida bird list from Vero Beach and Sebastian area over the last few days:

Common Eider
Black Scoter
Common Loon

Great for my FL list but at what cost to the birds???  Razorbills washing up dead in many spots of FL so far this winter.

Will be back to the hinterlands of CT in a few days and hoping the Pine Grosbeaks and Redpolls will still be hanging around.

Carolyn Cimino

Sent from my iPad