[CT Birds] Native American Quote

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Tue Jan 15 09:09:17 EST 2013

With a dash of poetic license and cynicism (giving voice to the environmentalist in me) I could add that we learned how to trash where we raise our children from the Vultures! They however have a good reason for the behavior.

I do love those Chickadees too Paul, but my favorites are the Boreals of the White Mountains.

David Provencher
in error, and delete it.  Thank you.