[CT Birds] Bullock's Oriole - 60 Days

Deborah McTigue dimples778 at msn.com
Wed Jan 16 13:18:51 EST 2013

Today is the 60th day since the Bullock's Oriole was first seen at my feeders. His new favorite food is mealworms (Thank you Jayne Neville) and he prefers to eat them off the ground so if you do come by looking to see him, he is usually on the ground underneath the feeders furthest from my building. He has also been seen hanging out in the vines and brush about 100 yards to the left of my building. Since the addition of the mealworms, he has been coming on/off all day but still consistent during the hours of 7AM-9:30AM and 2PM to 4:30-5PM.