[CT Birds] Assorted reports

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Fri Jan 18 22:58:55 EST 2013

Passing these along.

 From Tom & Laura Zawislinski:01/18 Milford, Our Back Yard Bird Feeder
(sunflower hearts), RED BREASTED NUTHATCHES!  Hitting our feeders every 60
seconds from 10AM to current time (1:12PM).  Whether 1 RB Nuthatch or many, we can
not tell.  We assume to be a few of them.

 From Ralph Amodei
1/18 - Ellington, CT  Debbie McTigue's yard Bullock's Oriole at excactly noon.
She popped up at top of last evergreen tree right behind Deb's end unit condo.
I saw bird in full sun light. Thanks Deb!
And I spoke to Deb and she says its a first year male...

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT