[CT Birds] A yard list competition?

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Tue Jan 22 11:05:54 EST 2013

What is the value? It has no value. Oscar Wilde said all art is quite useless. Its value is the worth we give it. The birding community consists of those who systematically study birds, to those who "twitch" or collect sightings, to those who only find beauty in the sight and sounds of birds. For each group there is value in what they do, though they may not share the other's values. For myself, I deeply value biodiversity, and that includes Homo sapiens!

Dave

David Provencher

Subject: [CT Birds] A yard list competition?

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.