[CT Birds] Hamden Rusty Blackbirds

Jim Zipp jimzipp at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 25 17:08:36 EST 2013

>From Jim and Carol Zipp

1/24 - Hamden yard -  Have been away but birds have been fed daily for us while
we were gone. (I counted 28 feeders hanging and stocked when we left).  We still
have approx 60 Rusty Blackbirds around most of every day.  Also 2 Fox Sparrows,
one Pheasant, 40-50 Goldfinch, 2 Flickers, a couple Redpoll, one Pine Siskin and
one Tree sparrow in addition to all the usuals. The 50+ flock of doves seems to
be holding up fine even with the 2 Cooper's and one Sharpie that have been with
us all winter as well.

The Fat RobinWild Bird and Nature Shop
3000 Whitney Ave.  Hamden, CT 06518
www.fatrobin.com