[CT Birds] SE CT/SW RI Snowy Owl

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 21:23:10 EST 2013

Thanks, Roy, Tim, and Tom Auer,

Amazing how the RI/CT border juts north so aggressively to claim most of Sandy Point.  Isn't Connecticut pelagically challenged enough?  Couldn't we at least get the islands that practically touch our border - or at least follow a border that would make sense if looking at mainlands for a focus?

Glenn Williams
Mystic