[CT Birds] Rusty Blackbird spots

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu Jan 31 10:26:05 EST 2013

A project if seeking to better understand Rusty Blackbird winter and migratory stopover habitats for Rusty Blackbird, focusing on the CT River in particular.   If folks have spots where they've had concentrations of Rusty Blackbirds in late winter, and could drop me a note as to location and numbers it would be helpful.   I know Edgewood Park is a roost and any info folks may have on that would be helpful, even though it's outside of the CT River Watershed.  I know Cromwell Meadows is a hotspot in late winter and that's a spot that will be covered.

In general, eBird reports of Rusty Blackbirds would be helpful in the coming weeks.

Thanks!

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation