[CT Birds] Brown Creeper, 2 RBNH, Rusty BB

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Thu Jan 31 13:46:11 EST 2013

The Rusty I saw was the very black one, who seems shy and the most easily spooked of those who have visited.  Patrick: I gather you were looking for bigger numbers of Rusties, are low numbers part of your study?

2 RBNH:  both on suet at once.  I had suspected two, since 2 approaches to the seed had been used..

Flo -- Brown Creeper clearly on RWA property.  It was checking out the laurels, moving briskly, spot to spot.

From Arthur Shippee:
01/31/13 - Hamden, North Lake -- 1 Brown Creeper, 2 Red-breasted Nuthatch, 1 Rusty
Blackbird.