[CT Birds] Thank you Rough-Legged Hawk information

BThomasct at aol.com BThomasct at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 13:04:08 EST 2013

The instruction  were perfect. The Hawk must have read your  instructions
and was there in the field.  Thank you to everyone that  responded to my
email.  I would have never found it with out the  help.

Special thank you to the nice man that located the hawks for us.   Sorry,
but I did not get your name.  When we went towards the exit, there  was a
hawk on the corner of Meadows Road and N. Meadows Lane.  Thanks  for that tip,
too.

Barbara Thomas from Vernon