Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at jschwartz.com
Sat Feb 9 12:35:04 EST 2013

Noticing feeding behavior today - I dug a path out to the feeder and
scattered seed along the cleared path.  Birds won't eat it.  I am guessing
that they don't like having their view of the sky blocked by 30" walls of
snow.  Scattered seed on top of the snow and they are all over it.

Carolina wren at the suet, dozens of juncos, a few tree sparrows, a
chipping sparrow.  Have not seen goldfinches in a while.

Jon

--
Information for students, parents and teachers at http://www.jschwartz.com
Students see http://students.jschwartz.com

"Experience: how we keep from making mistakes.  Mistakes:  how we get
experience."