[CT Birds] Feeders

Tricia Reid reidtri at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:39:46 EST 2013

I managed to squeeze between the slightly open outer door and the porch
rail in order to dig a path to my feeders (my first priority).  We had
about 24" of snow here in Mansfield Center.  The juncos were so eager for
food that they were literally underfoot as I shoveled my way to the
feeders.  Nothing unusual turned up after the storm, but I did have many
more juncos than usual along with house sparrows, gold finches, a few pine
siskins, a lone song sparrow, cardinals, downy woodpeckers, hairy
woodpeckers and what I hope was a pair of red bellies.

--
Tricia Reid
Mansfield Center
reidtri at gmail.com