[CT Birds] Suet

Joseph Budrow jbudrow at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 12 11:25:21 EST 2013

The only store that I know of selling suet is Stop and Shop. I buy three or four packages when I can as they often are out. I freezes the suet until needed. In a pich I use the commercial stuff. My birds eat all of it and hammer away all day every day.

Perhaps the suet flavor you use is turning them off.

Speaking of bird chow...I see Lowe's has a chili-infused pellet-like food for birds. I assume to deters squirrels. Has anyone tried chill flavored bird food?