[CT Birds] Suet--Bird Chow

mtdcon at comcast.net mtdcon at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 12:28:24 EST 2013

I've never seen chili-flavored bird food, but my folks used to mix cayenne pepper into their sunflower seed. Their

feeder was on top of a deck rail and frequently raided by racoons until they added the spice . Kept the squirrels at

bay as well.

PetSmart sells Stokes brand suet--it's high quality suet . I paid $12.99 for a 10-pack, I think that's a pretty good price .

Jean, East Hartford