[CT Birds] Suet

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:10:19 EST 2013

I have seen Bark Butter but it's too expensive for my taste.

I haven't added dried mealworms to the suet (which by the way, I enjoy making), but do provide dried MWs in a cup hanging from one of the feeders. The cup is empty every time I check. I've noticed tufted titmouse eating them.
Jo-AnneMansfield Center