[CT Birds] Looking for Birding Class Instructor - Farmington

Brian Kleinman snaketat at cox.net
Wed Feb 13 13:08:23 EST 2013

I was considering teaching this class but then reality set in ­ so I hope
someone out there in the birding community is interested.

It pay¹s $18/hour, please contact Kara is you have any other questions.

Brian Kleinman
Riverside Reptiles
www.riversidereptiles.com
(860) 653-2535

Brian,

This is fantastic. We have had students showing interest in a birding class,
and we haven't offered one yet! Currently we are in our spring semester and
the catalog is already out and the classes are in place. Our fall semester
begins in July and goes through December. Prior to July, we would like to
have all of our fall classes in place so the catalog has time to go to
print.

What is great about teaching your own class through us, is that you can pick
the days/time/weeks that you want to hold the class. If you'd like to do one
session per week for five weeks in September. Or two sessions per week for
three weeks in November, etc. It is all up to you as to what fits your
schedule best. You are also able to pick the curriculum: you can spend one
class outside actually bird watching, and the rest in a classroom prior to
that teaching the students about the birds and where to spot them, etc.

To submit your ideas for the class and when you would like it to run, please
fill out this "enrichment class proposal form". You can print it out and
mail it to us or e-mail it back.
Click here: http://www.fpsct.org/page.cfm?p=3751

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Thank you

Kara Larsen, Secretary
larsenk at fpsct.org

Farmington EXCL &