[CT Birds] Owl in Grill

Donna Caporaso donnacap at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 19:04:23 EST 2013

Hope this is a duplicate post.  Been out of the loop with storm.  Amazing story!
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/us/2013/02/11/dnt-owl-trapped-in-suv.wsvn

Also Sunday I had a Sharp Shined Hawk in my Dogwood with a Squirrel who wasn't having him there. For the past few days I have had lots of Chickadees, Titmice, Cardinals galore, Blue Jays, White Throated Sparrows, Song Sparrows, House Sparrows, Juncos, more Mourning Doves than I have ever seen, but only 3 Starlings which is the most I have seen in WEEKS!  The Chicks, Titmice, Cardinals and Jays have been enjoying the window feeder on my 2nd floor kitchen window and window sill that I keep stocked with sunflower seeds.  The rest are feasting on the popcorn and bird seed I throw out the window several times a day.

Donna Caporaso
Stratford, CT