[CT Birds] Gull update. Going to submit as Yellow-legged Gull

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sun Feb 17 14:32:09 EST 2013

PS, According to the website, the landfill is open tomorrow.  It is VERY muddy there at the moment, especially if it warms up.   You might want to double check with them before making the drive, or check the website for yourself to be sure.  Oh, and the photos are from me and Keith Mueller.

I hope this bird hangs around until Thursday's gull ID seminar.

Patrick