[CT Birds] suet

Joseph Budrow jbudrow at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 11 09:15:24 EST 2013

I had a RED-SHOULERED HAWK going after my suet yesterday. When I get to work tomorrow I will look forward to seeing how the pictures came out. He was on it for at least 4 minutes before I shooed it away. Since living in Madison I have had two prior cages just disappear. One was found 100+ feet into the woods. The second is unaccounted for. After watching this hawk I have no doubt those cages were lifted away and dropped by a hawk.