[CT Birds] Suet

Jane Olsen olsenj at stlukesct.org
Tue Feb 12 11:00:56 EST 2013

They like junk food, just like people!

Message: 13
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:51:40 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: zellene <zellene at earthlink.net>
To: ct bird list <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>
Subject: [CT Birds] suet
9834743.1360684300951.JavaMail.root at elwamui-huard.atl.sa.earthlink.net>

My suet feeders are sometimes lost in the woods, but due to bears, not

I had been using commercial suet and the birds like it. I got hold of some
real, organic beef suet and put it out...they won't touch it and go for
suet feeder with the Ocean State stuff. Why?

Jane Nicklin Olsen
Fifth Grade Teacher
St. Luke's School
New Canaan, CT 06840
email: olsenj at stlukesct.org
phone: +1 (203) 801-4905

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and any attachments and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized.*

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.