[CT Birds] suet

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 20:13:56 EST 2013

I have the reverse happen at my house -- the birds won't touch the Ocean
State stuff and only go either for raw suet from the grocery, or the stuff
I've cooked down and added seed to. I went a whole winter with the birds
landing on the Ocean State block and flying away without eating it. I then
put up another with my own suet, and they ate that. Fascinating that our
birds are reversed this way.

Sarah Faulkner