[CT Birds] CT Duck Stamp

Pamela Holden pjp.holden at comcast.net
Fri Feb 15 16:20:49 EST 2013

I purchase a fishing license every year and when I realized I could also purchase duck stamps online along with my fishing license, I did so this year.  Now I have a question, is there an organization that would like my duck stamp for display or something?  It's lovely but I don't know what to do with it and the last thing I want to do is begin collecting stamps.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Pam Holden