[CT Birds] Beautiful Song suggestion

Sheril Frano sfrano at att.net
Sun Feb 24 11:45:02 EST 2013

I recently experienced this too and found the source - a very active and
vocal Mockingbird; already being incredibly territorial around three back
gardens here in Hamden. I was convinced I had a special early spring visitor
but am just so happy to hear the song. I hope it doesn't drive away any of
my other spring nesters in the coming weeks, then I will not be so thrilled.

Sheril
Spring Glen

Message: 5