[CT Birds] Todays curious gull in Windsor

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 16:28:22 EST 2013

Well, the experts  in Japan have offered an opinion and while they state it could be in the range of variation for Slaty-backed Gull, they are troubled by a few things that suggest possible herring gull influence, in part or in full, smithsonianus or vega, or some other form.

You have got to love gulls.

Mark