[CT Birds] Enfield

Edward Dettore ctbirding at mail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:41:49 EST 2013

For anyone birding today in Enfield, and in the near future for that matter, my brother-in-law thinks he saw a SNOWY OWL while driving down Moody Rd. in Enfield. He is an experianced birder, but, he can't be 100% certain because he was driving and it was just a glimpse. I only mention it here as a heads-up to anyone birding in the area. I am aware of the rule on posting about owls and I figured since Snowy Owls are diurnal, and this one was flying, it would be ok.

Ed Dettore
East Hartford, CT