[CT Birds] Stratford;Cedar Waxwings

Mike Warner mjwarner at optonline.net
Mon Feb 18 22:07:18 EST 2013

 2/18/13 Stratford,  Main Street - 10 Cedar Waxwings

 1 pm -  Lunch today was at the Subway sandwich shop on Main Street, just
north of Deluca Field. Returning to my car, there were 10 Cedar Waxwings in
 the brush on the north side of the parking lot.  A Northern Mockingbird was
 trying to shoo them from it's area.

 The Lapland Longspur continues at the entrance to the airport in the
 of the Horned Larks.

 Mike Warner
Wilton Ct.