[CT Birds] Hairy WP, RBNH, the Rusty Duo, & 3 Pine Siskin

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Tue Feb 19 14:22:09 EST 2013

This morning, I thought of proposing a quiz:  what bird showed up today, the day after the GBBC period!  And I already have an answer, as a (f) Hairy Woodpecker came to the seed:  where were you over the weekend?  They aren't common here, and I've not seen one for a while, although I think we have a nest or two in the vicinity.

And it seems that Dan R. & Patrick C. have candidates for the "Where Were You Yesterday?" prize.  Anybody else?

I've not posted here, having submitted finds to GBBC, but all your old friends have been here throughout.

From Arthur Shippee:
02/19/13 - Hamden, North Lake -- Red-breasted Nuthatch, 2 Rusty Blackbird, 3 Pine Siskin