[CT Birds] Menunkatuck Field Trip

Dennis Riordan driordan at snet.net
Tue Feb 19 16:13:26 EST 2013

Join Menunkatuck Audubon Society on a visit to Yale’s Peabody Museum of Natural History. Permanent museum exhibits include Birds of Connecticut; the Hall of Minerals, Earth and Space; and other exhibits on Mammalian Evolution, dinosaurs, Native American Cultures and Ancient Egypt. We will also have the opportunity to view the temporary exhibit “Seasons of Change – Global Warming in Your Backyard”, and a birds of prey program by Wingmasters.
Optional lunch stop at a New Haven restaurant after the museum visit.
Pre-registration is required, and optional carpools will be set up. To register for this trip, please email nina at menunkatuck.org or visit the Field Trips registration form on the calendar page of our website at http://www.menunkatuck.org/index.php/calendar1/

Dennis Riordan