[CT Birds] Todays curious gull in Windsor

James P. Smith keenbirder at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 09:36:37 EST 2013

Exceedingly interesting Mark....thanks for posting. My only question would be - is the structure and leg color sound for Slaty-backed? It's tough to get a true sense of structure from the images. Cool find and images what ever conclusions you may draw in the end.
Best birding,

James P. Smith
Gill, MA