[CT Birds] a Hawk feeding station

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 11:39:27 EST 2013

We do that too. Yesterday Stop & Shop had giblets on sale for $1.29/lb with
a $1.00 off coupon on each package.  They are going like hotcakes!  There
is a certain spot on top of one of the woodpiles where we put these
offerings and they seem to look there frequently.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut