[CT Birds] Broad Brook Location & Snow Goose Questions

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:34:28 EST 2013

I got home late last night, so I forgot to state that Broad Brook is part of East Windsor.  The 2 Snow Geese I saw had some white on the belly as far as I could tell, but I did not observe them too long.  The heads were white, as were the necks with some streaks, and the backs dark.  They were of the blue-morph variety, but is the color variation among blue-morphs due to hybridization with the white-morph?  I assume that is the case, any comments would be appreciated.  I am still looking for Greater White Fronted Goose, so if you see any, please post them.  Thank you,  Dan.