[CT Birds] Assorted Reports

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Fri Mar 1 00:32:04 EST 2013

Passing these along.

 From Chuck Imbergamo:
02/28/13 - Madison, Hammonasset State Park -- lone AMERICAN COOT, on rocks below west side of Meigs Point overlook.

 From Annette Pasek:
02/28/13 - South Glastonbury, Feery Lane over Connecticut River, in flight -- Iceland Gull one or more.
This is my first so I am not 100%, it was mid sized, rounder head than others, head not as long as a herring or ring billed, in flight, light grayish blue on back and throughout wings, white head, no black on wings or tail. Hundred or so gulls in water and on Rocky Hill Feery side parking lot being fed.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT